Sinusitis is the inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses. We can say that it’s a common problem for many people around the world. This means that if you’re dealing with a chronic sinus infection, you may be experiencing some of the following common symptoms:
- stuffed nose
- bad breath
- loss of smell
- cough or congestion
THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF SINUSITIS:
- Acute: Cold-like symptoms such as a stuffy nose, runny and facial pain that start suddenly and don’t go away after 10 to 14 days.
- Subacute: Sinus inflammation lasting 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic: Inflammation symptoms that last 8 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent: Several attacks within a year.
Many people, unfortunately, choose medications and drugs as alternative to treat this issue. But this medications and drugs are temporary solution.
In this article, we will show you how to prepare homemade remedy for healing sinusitis.
Main ingredients are:
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
Way of preparation:
Firstly you need to boil water and then pour it into a mug. Than you can add the apple cider vinegar and stir. Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial in boosting of your immune system and also can improve your overall health. Allow this to cook at room temperature and at the end you can add your pure honey and cayenne pepper. It is important to stir it very well because on this way the honeys nutrients will be preserved. Finally, add lemon juice and stir further.
It is recommendable to drink this homemade remedy at least twice daily. It should be the first thing that you consume in the morning, before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
You should keep drinking until the sinus infection is treated.