Maybe you are not still aware of the fact that you are doing some harmful things after having your meal. In this article we will present you some of the things you should never perform after your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
A recent study conducted on many individuals shows that we have some bad habits due to fast lifestyle, and no matter if we do them consciously or subconsciously, they are still a potential danger for our overall health.
Try not to act the following 7 habits after having a meal:
* Don’t smoke. According to an experiment conducted by experts, smoking a cigarette after having a meal is like you have smoken 10 cigarettes which increases the chances of cancer.
* Don’t eat fruits immediately . The consumption of fruits immediately after having a meal can cause bloating. In order to prevent this condition, eat a fruit one hour before meal or 12 hours after meal.
* Don’t drink tea. Make sure to avoid drinking tea after meal since tea leaves contain a high content of acid which will cause the protein content in the food to be hardened, thus making it difficult to digest.
*Don’t loosen your belt . Never loosen your belt after having a meal since it will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
* Don’t bathe. You should definitely think twice before taking a shower after a meal because it will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body and as a result the amount of blood around the stomach will decrease. Moreover, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don’t walk about. Don’t listen to people who believe in the myth that walking a hundred steps after a meal will help you live until you are 99, because it’s not true at all. In fact, walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
* Don’t sleep immediately. If you sleep right after a meal, the food you intake won’t be able to digest properly which will lead to gastric and infection in your intestine, so don’t do that