The weekend detox plan is:
After waking up before breakfast, have 240 ml warm water.
- Breakfast: warm water and 1 cup oat flakes with linseed 1 spoon, 250 ml green tea OR water, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 200 ml low fat yoghurt OR almond milk.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, 2 cups salad (arugula, tomato, green veggies), grilled hake 250 g, Swiss chard with potatoes and olive oil, small banana and melon 1 slice.
- Snack: 250 ml water, plain yoghurt 180 ml, ¼ cup pumpkin seed.
- Dinner: 250 ml water OR anise tea, 2 cups salad + lemon juice + olive oil, pastry of integral flour, grilled tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start off with water again of course.
- Breakfast: 1 cup oat flakes and linseed 1 spoon, almond milk 200 ml OR diet yoghurt and a pear. Also have green tea.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, veggie soup (pepper, potato, beans, carrot, onion, celery), chicken breast 200 g (grilled), pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, carrot + beet salad and lemon juice over it.