Friday, 2 December 2016

Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…


If you consume Dasani water you might want to hear this. There has been a major recall by the Coca-Cola company today after few thousand bottles of their drinking water was found to be infected with a parasite. The water has sent few hundred people to the hospital and is guilty for parasitic symptoms like fever, rash, vomiting and stomach bloating.The corporation self-confessed in January that their water brand was just purified tap water dressed in a fancy looking bottle. Such as many other bottled waters, Dasani is sold at a top price, and many people deduce it to be superior to tap water – even though it actually is just tap water.

Even though the majority of the impurities have admittedly been eliminated from Dasani water, and minerals added back in, these parasites have anyway worked their way into their so they say “clean” water system which has been arrived at on the consumer. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has closed the manufacturing facility and delivered a major recall on the brand. Do not drink this water! The FDA is suggesting that if you have no choice but to drink that water, you NEED to boil the water first to destroy the parasite. If not, it will host itself in your stomach lining and intestine and breed offsprings.

Few weeks ago on Facebook, there was a post flowing from a lady who bought some bottles of Arrowhead water from a Walmart. She and a friend each drank a bottle, then later she was pouring water from one of the bottles into her dogs bowl and seen that the water  was a rubbery like slush – it reminded me of chemcially nucleated ice Dane Wigington talks about. It didn’t look like or have the consistency of melting ice which forms slush.
You can’t know if the two cases are connected, the lady who drank the Arrowhead didn’t comment any symptoms of illness when she made the video. So they’re most likely unrelated.