Beer offers amazing advantages,such as:
- Treating your tired legs – fill a receptacle with some cold beer and place your feet in it. Let them stay there for a couple of minutes. Your skin will relax after a hard day.
- Making your meat softer – you can use beer to prepare an amazing marinada, thus your meat will be soft, without changing its flavor. Place some meat in a plastic bowl and pour some beer over it. Keep it in the fridge and the next day the meat will be amazing.
- Making your hair look stronger and softer – the antioxidants in beer slow down the aging process of the skin. It helps in improving the quality of the skin and reduces wrinkles. Mix 1 tbsp. of beer, 1 egg, and 3 drops of almond oil. Apply it on clean face and let it act for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Removing rusty screws – beer contains acid which can remove oxide, thus it can assist you remove oxidized screws easily. Pour some beer over them and wait for couple of seconds. You can then remove them easily.
- Removing parasites – you can remove flies from food by pouring some beer in a glass and covering it with aluminum foil. Make a small hole and the flies will be attracted by the smell, they will enter the glass and will not be able to go out of it. Use the same trick to get rid of cockroaches and snails.
- Helping you improve your sleep – hops, one of the main ingredients in beer, is a natural sedative which treats insomnia. Wash your pillow cases in a mixture made of beer and water and they will absorb the aroma of the beer. In this way you will fall asleep easily.
- Giving shine to wooden objects – dip a piece of cloth in some beer and rub the wooden object to bring its shine back.
- Eliminating dead cells from the skin – with beer your skin will become smoother. Just mix a fistful of strawberries and couple of tablespoons of beer to make a paste and apply it on your face in order to remove the dirt and also stimulate cellular regeneration.
- Returning the shine of metal objects – there is low level of acid in beer which is great for polishing metal objects such as steel pans and jeweler. Put some beer on a piece of fabric and clean the objects. You may also soak them in beer.
- Feeding your hair and promoting its growth – it is high in silicon and vitamin B. Silicon is the key for a healthy hair, stimulating its growth. Spill a glad of beer in your hair and massage the scalp. Let it act for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.