Tips and Tricks to Grow Your Hair Fast – in Just 1 Week:
- Hair Treatments
First, you should try warm oil scalp massage. How this works – well, a warm oil scalp massage uses natural oils to improve the health of your scalp and promote healthy hair growth. The essential oils like coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil can all be used during your scalp massage. Here’s what you need to do – first, you should start by warming up the oil in the microwave. Note: make sure you test the oil before you use it to make sure it is not boiling hot; you want a comfortable temperature that will not damage your scalp or your hair.
Then, you should use your fingers to gently massage your scalp with the warm oil in slow, circular motions. If you have a partner or a friend close by, ask them to help you massage your scalp. You should massage your scalp with your fingers for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, run the oil through your hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair well, possibly more than once, to remove the oil. another (excellent) option is to make homemade hair mask. Encourage your hair follicles to grow faster by applying a hair mask once or twice a week.
- Make your own natural oil mask.
Here’s what you need to do – it’s very simple! You just have to combine 1 cup coconut oil with 1 tablespoon almond oil, macadamia oil, and jojoba oil. How to use it – you should apply the mask to damp hair and leave it in for ten minutes. Then, wash and condition your hair as you normally would. Or, you can also use castor oil as a homemade hair mask. First, you should know that the castor oil is known for its beneficial effects on skin care and hair. Using a castor oil hair mask will help your hair to grow faster and healthier. How to use it – well, you should start by massaging your scalp with castor oil and allowing the oil to fall into your hair. Wrap your hair and head with a plastic shower cap so the oil stays put. Leave the oil in overnight. The following morning, wash and condition your hair as you usually would, make sure to remove all the oil.
Did you know that apple cider vinegar can be very effective at removing dirt, grime, and oil buildup in your hair, as well as any residue from your hair styling products? Well yes, and you can use apple cider on the days you do not use shampoo as a natural alternative or apply it following your regular shampoo and conditioner routine. How to use it – it’s very simple! You just have to add two tablespoons of vinegar to two cups of water and rinse your hair with this mixture. Though the water may smell strongly of vinegar, this smell will fade. Or, you can combine two drops of each of these essential oils and massage them into your scalp 3-5 nights a week: lavender, rosemary, thyme, cedar wood, and jojoba.
- Start consuming Superfoods for your hair:
Yes, and you should drink lots of water, eat plenty of lean protein, especially salmon (rich in omega-3 and vitamin D), walnuts (vitamin E), eggs (iron helps carry oxygen to hair follicles), and spinach (iron, beta carotene, and folate). You should consume sweet potatoes, blueberries, and Greek yogurt every day!
- Other very useful advices:
- First, you should “cut” down on your shampoo routine max to two to three times a week will allow the oils in your scalp to penetrate your hair. And always shampoo your hair – the right way. Make sure you rub it into your scalp, massaging your scalp as you do this, and then let the shampoo run down the strands of your hair as you wash out the shampoo.
- Note: it’s extremely important for you that you always condition your hair when you get it wet in the shower. Conditioner can help to replace the lipids and proteins in your hair shafts and allow your hair to grow longer and healthier.
- Did you know that you should avoid wrapping your wet hair in a towel? Well yes, and if you like to wrap your hair in a towel, you can try using thin towels and soft microfiber towels. These towels are made of material that is gentle on your hair and dries it well without breakage.
- Always brush your hair before bed. Start at your scalp and use even strokes to go through each section of your hair at least once. Brushing once a day before bed can also increase circulation on your scalp, which can improve its health and encourage hair growth.