If you have been experiencing sneezing, watery eyes and nasal congestion recently at your home, but haven’t been having the same symptoms when going outside, it may be caused by toxic mold in your house. Luckily for you, we’ll tell you how to resolve the problem and prevent further health troubles. Mold likes to grow in warm places in your home such as behind walls and cracks and is characterized by a moldy smell. If you notice any watery stains on your walls, you might be having water damage that is the cause of the toxic mold. You should never leave visible mold on your walls untreated as it could become a bigger problem later. CHECK YOUR HOME FOR WATER STAINS If you live in a humid environment or notice too much condensation on your window panes and kitchen or bathroom floors as well as rust on your piping, you are living in a moist environment where toxic mold is sure to grow. You can prevent further problems with a dehumidifier in the moldy spots, although we recommend calling a mold inspector to resolve the problem professionally.
TOXIC MOLD CAN SERIOUS DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH! If you suspect that toxic mold’s behind your health problems, you need to seek immediate medical attention. Toxic mold releases mycotoxins in the air which can damage your health and cause asthma and serious neurological disorders. Trust your senses if you suspect mold is the problem – whenever you suspect water damage or too much moisture in your home, check what needs to be repaired and call a professional for help. HERE ARE THE MAIN SYMPTOMS OF TOXIC MOLD EXPOSURE: Fatigue and weakness; Brain fog, memory problems, headaches; Muscle cramps, pain in the joints, nerve pain; Numbness and tingling in the limbs; Tremors, vertigo; Change in appetite, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain;
A metallic taste in the mouth; Excessive thirst and increased urination. Watch the video below for more information about toxic mold exposure and share it with anyone you know!