“I’d almost lost my daughter: she put in her mouth a piece of leaf of this plant. Her tongue swelled and she began to stew! This plant is very dangerous. But there are not a few others who have the same toxic properties! ” Be extremely careful when you leave your child at home. It must be observed. Secure the place where he sleeps or plays.
“This plant almost destroyed my girl! It is found in many homes and offices. But people do not realize what danger lies here! This plant is called” Dieffenbachia “. Every of its leaves contain large amounts of toxin – calcium oxalate” Death in young children occurs instantaneously, while in adults – 15 minutes.
If you have such a plant in your home, we strongly recommend you immediately throw it away. Do not allow leaves to touch your eyes. There is a huge risk to go blind!