In this article, we are going to present you 45 life lessons written by 90 year old:
1. Life is not fair, but it is still good.
2. When you are in doubt, just take the next small step.
4. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick, but your friends and family will.
5. Do not buy stuff which you do not need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It is more healing than crying alone.
8. It is okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for things which really matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. You should make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present.
12. It is okay to let your children see you cry.
13. Do not compare your life with the life of others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you should not be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye… But, you should not worry because God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It will calm your mind.
17. Get rid of anything that is not useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It is never too late to be happy. But, it is actually all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you want in your life, you should not take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare and then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Do not wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ that we have is our brain.
25. No one else is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. You should always choose life.
28. Forgive but don’t forget.
29. It is none of your business what other people think of you.
30. Time heals almost everything. You should give time to the time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Do not take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves us because of who God is, not because of anything we did or we didn’t do.
35. Do not audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children will get only one childhood.
38. All that really matters at the end is that you loved.
39. You should get outside every day.
40. If everyone threw his/her problems in a pile, and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is actually a waste of time. You should accept what you already have and not what you think you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, you should get up, dress up and show up.
45. LIFE IS NOT TIED WITH A BOW, BUT IT IS STILL A GIFT.