Saturday, 12 August 2017

SHE HAD NO IDEA WHY HER TODDLER’S LEGS LOOK SO RED. THEN SHE FOUND THE CEREAL BOX IN THE PANTRY…

Tags


Read below the story that some woman posted on her facebook page, it was about her child’s favorite snacks and an alarming information. Her daughter had an allergic reaction to a popular brand of cereals.
Misty Lyn noticed that her child had a rash that was spreading throughout her legs. She didn’t have the slightest idea about what could have caused it. 

She asked her husband what the girl did the whole morning, because she thought that she may have eaten something poisonous.
The girl called Harper ate from the popular cereal called “Apple Jacks” for the very first time that morning. Then, Misty realized that they have probably caused the rash.
She decided to research these cereals a bit, but found some shocking information instead
This is what the woman wrote: “I had to take Harper to the doctors today. I had no clue what gave her this rash until Steve told me that she had “Apple Jacks” cereal for the first time this morning.
Poor girl! Did more research on it and this is what I found: “Apple Jacks” has the most popular food dyes known to cause behavioral problems in children; yellow 6, blue 1, red 40 and BHT.”
The woman then decided that she should warn every parent about this dangerous product that is used by many. The dyes that are found in this product are illegal in Europe, but America accepts them perfectly.

BHT is a type of a stabilizer found in lubricants, pesticides, soaps and gasoline, but “Apple Jacks” also contain it. Red 40 has been known to cause severe allergic reactions and yellow 6 has been linked to tumors in lab mice.
Some parents won’t probably believe this, but the photos of the poor girl show the obvious allergic reaction.
This is how the woman ended her post: “Please share with every parent you know. If we don’t talk about these dangerous food dyes, who will?”


EmoticonEmoticon