PHOTO: Chloe’s Facebook page
Over the years she also suffered from paralysis, and now has been unable to move her legs for more than two years.
She does have more hope these days after she has discovered a more holistic approach to add to her medical treatment. Just earlier this month she was able to move one of her feet for the first time in two years after receiving a Reiki healing session.
Others share their opinions on the issue:
“Parents and women must know that deaths occurred,” she confirmed.
Gardasil: The Adverse Effects are Written in Its Insert
There are three HPV vaccines that have been manufactured: Gardasil 9, Gardasil, and Cervarix.
“The decision to vaccinate with HPV vaccine is a personal decision, not one that must be made for public health. HPV is not a lethal disease in 95% of the infections; and the other 5% are detectable and treatable in the precancerous stage,” concluded a study in Autoimmunity Reviews.